Time to know what you eat

Sunday, June 7, 2009


Let's set aside the funstuff for now and go with serious matters.

I got this disturbing video from Gracie.

This educated me a lot.

It gave me the shocking idea on the gruesome course of food process before it gets into our plates.

This phrase struck me the most,
"Cows give milk for their offspring.. not for human beings."

Tell this to everyone you know!

This is crucial because animals are getting beaten and brutalized daily because of OUR actions of buying these messed up products.

Although I am still thinking on going vegetarian 'coz I know that not all farmers treat their animals like this.

Let us
SPREAD THE WORD TO ONLY BUY MEAT FROM LOCAL FARMERS.

Watch the video..

Beware, it's very disturbing..


Subscribe to Add Topic™ by Email

Labels:

9 comments:

Vivien said...

I saw this video before. It is pretty disturbing. My stepson even cried at this video. It shows how cruel we are to animals. Go vegetarianism and veganism!

VivienZone

carlota said...

My daughter almost become a vegetarian after watching of this video. she even cried for a day or so. This is really disturbing video.

Algene said...

you did share the video. thanks for spreading the word. :)

they are heartless beasts. i hate seeing the video again. it makes me feel bad..

Maria said...

we'll certainly be healthier if we eat vegetables. but i don't think we should altogether stop eating meat or dairy products because of this. we need them too for nutrition and such. instead, we should reduce our meat consumption - we really don't need to eat meat that much, just a little. our ancestors have eaten meat and eggs, drunk milk and such, but it's modern technology that causes this unmerciful act towards animals' lives. i live in indonesia and on family birthdays we usually eat pork - whole pork but never did I see their ears or tails cut off. Chicken beaks are always intact, but I don't know about cattles or dairy cows. I'm posting this in my blog. thx for sharing.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

di nga naman tama un paraan ng pagkatay ng mga animals...dapat itama nila yan!
pero di kailangan na mag stop tayong kumain ng meat dahil kailangan ng katawan natin yan... ^_^

Wenx said...

Yes, the vegetarian diet is the best choice. So check out my blog and get some recipes. Thanks!

Wenko
GERDrecipes.blogspot.com

nurseabie said...

A shocking truth! Kawawa naman mga animals.It breaks my heart seeing this one. Thanks for sharing the video.

Unknown said...

WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Favorite ko pa man din ang fried chicken sa fastfood.

Bradpetehoops said...

One of the most brutality I ever saw on these animals. Thanks for sharing the terrifying truth. Have a nice day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin