Disadvantages of Teaching Kids with Flash Cards

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's been a while since I last posted on this blog. Been very busy with other stuffs lately including my technology blog. I'll try to be active here once again for the coming days. So tune in guys! Also I've created an official Add Topic Community including a facebook fan page and a twitter account for this humor blog. Don't get left behind! Subscribe/Follow Add Topic now!

Here goes my comeback post for today!

I really thought this is funny. One of the disadvantages of teaching kids using flash cards. Hahaha! Enjoy guys!

Hippopotamus Flash Card

Question: Elle, what's this?

*shows flash card*

Answer: Mama!

*sighs*

I really need to lose weight!

Labels:

3 comments:

H35TI said...

Hahahahaha.....:D

yobib said...

kakatawa naman ito..at least naka make up ka pa dito..astig

nice A said...

hahaha! really funny.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin